FAQFAQ   CautareCautare   Lista membrilorLista membrilor   InregistrareInregistrare   ProfilProfil   Autentificare pentru mesaje privateAutentificare pentru mesaje private   IntrareIntrare 
P O L I C E TOUR

Creaza un subiect nou   Raspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului HiFi & Multimedia -> Muzica
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul urmator  
Autor Mesaj
seamaster

Conectat la: 03 Noi 2003

MesajTrimis: Joi Ian 18, 2007 4:47 pm    Titlul subiectului: P O L I C E TOUR Raspunde cu citat (quote)

poate avem ocazia sa-i vedem pentru un ultim turneu.
numai in anglia si in usa pentru moment sunt gandite concertele, numai daca si sting este de acord.
ceilalti doi vor. si noi ...

salutari.

Could it be that The Police are getting ready for a farewell tour? It might happen in 2007, and if it does GoTickets.com will have Police concert tickets for you. Despite a relatively short run in the early 1980s, The Police live on as one of the most influential bands of their era. They first hit it big with singles like “Roxanne”, “Message in a Bottle” and “Don’t Stand So Close to Me” and then they became a sensation with the release of the album “Synchronicity” with the timeless track “Every Breath You Take.” Don’t miss what could be your last chance ever to see The Police on tour. Get your Police concert tour tickets from GoTickets.com.
Since the breakup of The Police in the mid-1980s (although it was never really made official), Sting has enjoyed a highly successful and acclaimed solo career and Sting concert tickets have always been hot. To a lesser extent, Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland have also been successful after The Police, but nothing would compare to the excitement of a 2007 Police tour. If you thought The Police concert tickets were hard to get back in the day, you can bet Police 2007 tour tickets will be even tougher. But GoTickets.com always has tickets for sold out concerts, and we’ll have plenty of Police tickets for you.
Some bands are prone to countless “farewell” tours, but that’s not the case with The Police. This really could be your last chance to ever see The Police live and in concert. So don’t miss out – get your Police concert tickets from GoTickets.com.

Mitica
Reclamagiu

MesajTrimis: Joi Ian 18, 2007 4:47 pm    Titlul subiectului: Mitica

Sus
purs

Conectat la: 12 Noi 2003

MesajTrimis: Joi Ian 18, 2007 4:54 pm    Titlul subiectului: Raspunde cu citat (quote)

www.petitiononline.com Naughty
Sus
Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   
Creaza un subiect nou   Raspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului HiFi & Multimedia -> Muzica Data este GMT + 3 Ore
Pagina 1 din 1

Salt la:  
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum