FAQFAQ   CautareCautare   Lista membrilorLista membrilor   InregistrareInregistrare   ProfilProfil   Autentificare pentru mesaje privateAutentificare pentru mesaje private   IntrareIntrare 
Ghidul aspirantului la gradul de audiofil

Creaza un subiect nou   Raspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului HiFi & Multimedia -> Cafenea
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul urmator  
Autor Mesaj
DJ DNA

Conectat la: 13 Ian 2004

MesajTrimis: Mie Aug 11, 2004 1:48 am    Titlul subiectului: Ghidul aspirantului la gradul de audiofil Raspunde cu citat (quote)

http://www.high-endaudio.com/magaz.html#Faith
Sus
Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Mitica
Reclamagiu

MesajTrimis: Mie Aug 11, 2004 1:48 am    Titlul subiectului: Mitica

Sus
Dizzy

Conectat la: 21 Apr 2004

MesajTrimis: Mie Aug 11, 2004 8:52 am    Titlul subiectului: Raspunde cu citat (quote)

Foarte educativ articolul, mai ales pentru cei mai "mici", ca si mine. Parca tot ce scrie acolo stiam(banuiam), dar nu vazusem scris in alta parte in afara forumului. Daca nu aveti rabdare sa cititi pana la sfarsit, ajunge sa cititi concluzia:

"Audiophiles and music lovers are still the idealistic, trusting and optimistic people they have always been, but most audio magazines have slowly evolved into serious businesses, where only money, preferential treatment and influence matter."

Bogdan

Conectat la: 08 Dec 2003

MesajTrimis: Mie Aug 11, 2004 2:06 pm    Titlul subiectului: Raspunde cu citat (quote)

Mda... Exact asta e si parerea mea Sad .

Inca un citat de pe acelasi site:

THE EVOLUTION OF SONIC PRIORITIES
My choice of priorities is not just simple self-indulgence on my part. I’ve noticed numerous audiophiles reacting in a similar manner when hearing improvements in these areas. I've been around long enough in this passion to see many audiophiles "evolve" (defined by me as an irreversible change in direction) in their audio priorities.

There have been some common trends:

1. The first step above "pure junk" is for more "bass and power"; with most people never "growing" any further.

2. Next comes a taste for superior midrange and high frequencies, but without losing the "bass and power". It is here that "audiophiles are born". However, most audiophiles stop evolving at this point; unprepared to ever compromise "bass and power", and only search for enhancements. The most expensive and complex components are those "enhancements."

3. The next step is much more difficult; giving up some of the "bass and power" for midrange naturalness and low-level information; where good-quality tube electronics are at their best. Those people who end up preferring tube electronics very rarely go back to solid-state. It is also at this stage that audiophiles will make a final preference for analog over digital.

4. Finally, some of those left may decide to go to radical and extreme lengths to maximize the retrieval of low-level information and minimize the system's inherent, unnatural qualities.

This objective can only be achieved by evolving to a "minimalist" philosophy, along with the resulting components and systems. This is a long and extremely difficult process, with the added hazard that even just one "mistake" will have disastrous results to the final sound quality.

Important- For most audiophiles (and readers), my personal priorities will not "match" their priorities. Accordingly, they may prefer the recommended components in the "lower" classes, or components that I don't even "recommend", to those I have placed in the highest class.

Further- I realize that the above "evolution of priorities" is overly simplistic, so I might write about this in more depth at a later date.

THE EVOLUTIONARY EXCEPTIONS
The only audiophiles that do not evolve like the rest of us are:

1. Audio magazine 'reviewers', who like everything equally (at least in public), never evolve, and rarely, if ever, declare a decisive preference for anything.

2. A number of audiophile "scientists" who don't believe that there are any real sonic improvements in components, except speakers, to evolve to and/or with.
Sus
Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   
Creaza un subiect nou   Raspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului HiFi & Multimedia -> Cafenea Data este GMT + 3 Ore
Pagina 1 din 1

Salt la:  
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum