FAQFAQ   CautareCautare   Lista membrilorLista membrilor   InregistrareInregistrare   ProfilProfil   Autentificare pentru mesaje privateAutentificare pentru mesaje private   IntrareIntrare 
MOREL ACOUSTICS USA, INC & RENAISSANCE AUDIO GROUP

Creaza un subiect nou   Raspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului HiFi & Multimedia -> Stiri
Subiectul anterior :: Subiectul urmator  
Autor Mesaj
purs

Conectat la: 12 Noi 2003

MesajTrimis: Mie Feb 01, 2006 10:35 am    Titlul subiectului: MOREL ACOUSTICS USA, INC & RENAISSANCE AUDIO GROUP Raspunde cu citat (quote)

PRESS RELEASE
To our valuable customers and whom it may concern,

I am pleased to announce that Morel Acoustic USA, Inc. has come to a settlement regarding the name Morel. As many of you are aware, in the past few years there has been much confusion regarding the two Morel companies. In order to eliminate this confusion, I have made a strong effort to come to a settlement with the parties involved. We have decided to continue with the use of the name Renaissance, which we have been using for the past 16 years, and stop using the name Morel. The consistent superior quality and overall product of the company, which many of you have known for over 28 years, will not be affected or changed. While our company name is being changed, the identity behind it remains the same. We will continue to produce and introduce to the industry innovative and unique designs. Please take note of our new name: Renaissance Audio Group, website: http://www.renaudio.com and email: info@renaudio.com. Our address, phone and fax numbers will remain the same. My staff and I are looking forward to serving you in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
Mikhael Shabani
President

--

Renaissance Audio Group
Previously Morel Acoustics USA, Inc.
414 Harvard Street
Brookline, MA 02446
USA

tel: 617.277.6663
fax: 617.277.2415
email: info@renaudio.com
www.renaudio.com
Sus
Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Mitica
Reclamagiu

MesajTrimis: Mie Feb 01, 2006 10:35 am    Titlul subiectului: Mitica

Sus
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:   
Creaza un subiect nou   Raspunde la subiect    Pagina de start a forumului HiFi & Multimedia -> Stiri Data este GMT + 3 Ore
Pagina 1 din 1

Salt la:  
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum